Annual Pancake Breakfast, presented by Suring Area Historical Society. Sunday February 9th, 2020, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm at St. John Lutheran Church Multi – purpose room Hayes. Poster
The Village of Suring Planning Commission is launching a 2020 Business Retention Survey. If you’re a small business or home business within 5 miles of the Suring Main Street business district and would like to participate in this survey, please call Leigh Dudenhoeffer at 920-710-1107 and leave a message; or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy. Completion of this survey will allow us to discover ways to retain business, grow business, and attract more
businesses to our community.
PUBLISHED IN OCONTO COUNTY TIMES HERALD 1/22/2020
PLACED ON VILLAGE WEBSITE 1/16/2020
Class A combination Beer & Liquor License granted. Full PDF
JULY 28, 2017 —– IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!
SURING WATER/SEWER UTILITY CUSTOMERS
Effective immediately, Huntington National Bank will NO LONGER accept payments for our utility from our customers.
Following are the payment methods available to you:
- S. Mail
- Payment at our office at 604 E. Main Street – drop box outside front door for after hours
- Credit or Debit Cards using GOV-PAY – please see our website for access
CHECKS ARE TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO: VILLAGE OF SURING
Due to the recent storm that blew through Suring, we have taken in an abundant amount of wood at the recycle center. If anyone is in need of firewood, you are welcome to take it at no charge. It is in a separate pile near the “huge” brush pile—1st road to the left when you enter the recycle center.
Before you will be allowed to take any wood, you must:
- Sign a Liability Release form that is available from the Village Clerk
- Keep a copy of the Liability Release form with you when on recycle center property
- Access will be granted – by appointment only – during regular business hours or when site is open on Wednesday afternoons and Saturday mornings. Appointments are to be arranged with the village clerk (920) 842-2333
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, November 10, 2015, at 6:45 PM at the Suring Municipal Building, 604 E. Main Street, a PUBLIC HEARING on the PROPOSED BUDGET for 2016 of the Village of Suring will be held. The Proposed Budget in detail is available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s office during regular business hours. The following is a summary of the proposed 2016 budget: 2016 Budget