JULY 28, 2017 —– IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!
SURING WATER/SEWER UTILITY CUSTOMERS
Effective immediately, Huntington National Bank will NO LONGER accept payments for our utility from our customers.
Following are the payment methods available to you:
- S. Mail
- Payment at our office at 604 E. Main Street – drop box outside front door for after hours
- Credit or Debit Cards using GOV-PAY – please see our website for access
CHECKS ARE TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO: VILLAGE OF SURING
Due to the recent storm that blew through Suring, we have taken in an abundant amount of wood at the recycle center. If anyone is in need of firewood, you are welcome to take it at no charge. It is in a separate pile near the “huge” brush pile—1st road to the left when you enter the recycle center.
Before you will be allowed to take any wood, you must:
- Sign a Liability Release form that is available from the Village Clerk
- Keep a copy of the Liability Release form with you when on recycle center property
- Access will be granted – by appointment only – during regular business hours or when site is open on Wednesday afternoons and Saturday mornings. Appointments are to be arranged with the village clerk (920) 842-2333
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, November 10, 2015, at 6:45 PM at the Suring Municipal Building, 604 E. Main Street, a PUBLIC HEARING on the PROPOSED BUDGET for 2016 of the Village of Suring will be held. The Proposed Budget in detail is available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s office during regular business hours. The following is a summary of the proposed 2016 budget: 2016 Budget